I am sorry I've been a bad blogger. I haven't been using my laptop as much since Christmas because we got an Ipad. It is so much fun, but not so much fun to type or blog from. Anyway, onto the update.
I am almost 9 weeks pregnant with one little bean. We had an u/s at 6 weeks 2 days and saw a beautiful heartbeat. Thankfully, after those first few days of bleeding/spotting I haven't seen anymore blood! I kinda feel like I was losing the second embryo and once that was over I stopped bleeding. I was scheduled for another ultrasound when my Grandmother was put into the hospital and then 3 days later she passed away. I had rushed to my mom's out of town to be with her when we found out the news. Then Owen and I stayed there until we left the state for her service. We were out of town almost a week. I have been trying to get our house and stuff back in order. Plus I have taken on babysitting a little 3 month old girl and some sewing projects.
Anyway, this part of the game is so very slow. I can't wait to be into the second trimester and feeling like things are "safer" and once I can feel this little one move I will have that reassurance every day.
My next u/s is with my OB a week from tomorrow and I will try and be better at updating.
Wedding Wrecks, Fangirl Edition
6 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment