Yesterday we had our second ultrasound. To say I was nervous was an understatement. It was a very long appointments as we were doing several appointments in one visit.
Here's the breakdown:
1:30 arrived at office
1:40 met with financial advisor and paid $3k for prenatal visits
1:55 back in the big waiting room
2:05 called back and met with nurse; did pee test, weight/height and blood pressure
2:20 put in a different waiting room
2:45 had u/s, saw one "perfect" baby with heartbeat of 164!! I was 9weeks 6days, baby measured 10weeks 1day!! We like being ahead!!
2:55 back in second waiting room
3:05 met with another nurse went over care, was given paperwork
3:15 in 3rd waiting room
3:40 put into exam room
3:50 began physical exam, discussed VBAC and exercise while pregnant
4:15 checked out of Dr office WHEW!
It was a long day, but I don't go back for 4 weeks so that is good!
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment