Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Emma Jean: 28 weeks

This is a new view for me.

Exercise in the 3rd trimester!! Yes I said it. Exercise and we have entered the home stretch. 10-12 weeks still seems so far away and she better not plan on coming after 40 weeks or be prepared to be cut out! Thankfully, my OB seems very on board for letting us decide what we need near the end. Pending the next ultrasounds results. We have an ultrasound on the 15th to check my placenta and baby girls size. Placenta needs to be out of the way completely and since I have gestational diabetes I don't want to push out a huge baby and we all remember my boys were big!

28 weeks: 
Belly button has popped, Jesse tells me daily how big my belly is, Owen is so ready for sissy and wants her here NOW, I am with him! If she could be here now and healthy I am ready! Ok, nursery and stuff isn't ready, but it could be quickly if needed. I am up 25 pounds and holding steady with my new diet. Low carb no sugar. This will be fun over the holidays....but totally worth it for a healthy baby! 




1 comment: