How far along: 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gained 5 pounds
Maternity clothes: wearing maternity pants, and mostly regular tops if they are long enough to cover the random waistlines
Stretch marks: none that weren't there before the pregnancy!
Sleep: Still peeing about 4 times a night, and able to sleep on my stomach. I am enjoying being on my belly and back as long as I can!
Best moment this week: Seeing the babies on friday and knowing they are growing right on track!
Gender: to early to know still, but thinking they are boys
Belly button in or out?: In
Craving: Pancakes! I ate them 2 days in a row!
What I miss: my old beautiful house (even though I wouldn't go back) I wish we had a house so I could start thinking about the nursery.
What I am looking forward to: Next week being in the 2nd Trimester!
Milestones:Last week in the first trimester. I have to say it has been pretty easy! Even though I have been nauseous all the time, thankfully no vomiting!
How are babies are growing this week:
babycenter dot com
The most dramatic development this week: reflexes. Your baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. In fact, if you prod your abdomen, your baby will squirm in response, although you won't be able to feel it. His intestines, which have grown so fast that they protrude into the umbilical cord, will start to move into his abdominal cavity about now, and his kidneys will begin excreting urine into his bladder.
Meanwhile, nerve cells are multiplying rapidly, and in your baby's brain, synapses are forming furiously. His face looks unquestionably human: His eyes have moved from the sides to the front of his head, and his ears are right where they should be. From crown to rump, your baby-to-be is just over 2 inches long and weighs half an ounce.




I can't believe it! You are so cute with your little bump. I can't wait till we are able to feel them. I am so happy for you. Oh and by the way I still think they are girls : )
ReplyDeletehaha! robyn you are funny... I have no clue if they are boys are girls... i would have no clue what to do with boys, but they will be perfect! :) Can't wait!
ReplyDelete