Friday, November 27, 2009

29 things I am thankfull for at 29

A day late, but no less thankful (in no specific order):
  1. My loving Husband who takes care of me and our family's needs
  2. My sister Sara who is my bouncing board and confidant
  3. My sister Robyn who is growing up into a beautiful woman and finding her feet
  4. My parents and their love
  5. My wonderfully large family of in-laws and their even larger hearts full of love
  6. My cousins who keep me laughing and are beautiful inside and out.
  7. My new minivan that my husband bought for our growing family
  8. My friends who invited us to thanksgiving with their family
  9. The food that is in our fridge and on our tables
  10. My job that I enjoy (most of the time!); but that I have learned so much while working there
  11. My health 
  12. The twins growing inside of me, and the 2 sacs that they are in
  13. Our God, our savior who saved us by grace
  14. The roof over our head, and the safe place to sleep at night
  15. My family's health
  16. That I get to make my grandmother's wish of making her a GREAT Grandmother in 2010!
  17. My best friend that I am getting to go through life big changes with, who understands me even when I am not being the best me.  
  18. That I can pray whenever I want to and know that He is listening even to the smallest requests
  19.  The education my parents gave me that brought me to this point in my life and will continue to give me what I need throughout my life
  20. That my 1st trimester I didn't throw up from morning sickness
  21. That I will still be 29 when our babies are born
  22. That the Lord blessed our family with twins, with two little babies to love and hold
  23. That I can eat almost whatever I want b/c I am supposed to gain weight right now!
  24. That I have no school loans
  25. The beautiful things that fill up my house making it our home, most of which were given to us and make it that much more sentimental
  26. That we have no credit card debt
  27. All my friends in real life and fellow IF'ers that have supported me this past year in one of the most difficult times of my life
  28. That I don't have to be patient and wait any longer that my babies are on their way to my arms
  29. The love from all my family and friends that surrounds me daily

1 comment: