Monday, November 23, 2009

13 weeks, entering 2nd Trimester

Woot woot!  2nd trimester here I am!!!


The twins are the size of 2 peaches!  Baby center dot com: "Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce."

  
How far along: 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not sure, I forgot to weigh myself
Maternity clothes: wearing maternity pants, and mostly regular tops if they are long enough to cover the random waistlines
Stretch marks: none that weren't there before the pregnancy!
Sleep:  Still peeing about 4 times a night, and able to sleep on my stomach.  I am enjoying being on my belly and back as long as I can!
Best moment this week:   When Chris said "you are really starting to show"!
Gender: to early to know still, but thinking they are boys
Belly button in or out?: In, but it is wider and not as deep
Craving: Not craving anything really, just hungry all the time and still somewhat nauseous.
What I miss: Here is what i don't miss...worrying if we will ever get pregnant! 
What I am looking forward to:  Feeling them move, some say you can feel at 14 weeks which would be next week!  
Milestones:  Starting the second trimester and hopefully still feeling this good or even better. As my DR put it, better enjoy this time because at the end I am going to be miserable.  I was reading a blog by a lady who is 29 weeks with twins and she says she doesn't know how she would be able to work right now b/c she is so uncomfortable. That her legs feel like she has run a marathon ever day.

And without any further ado: my belly shot!

2 comments:

  1. yea!!! you look so great:) love that the twins are starting to show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! Sometimes during the 2T, I would forget I was PG! I felt great up until a few of weeks before the babies were born!

    ReplyDelete