Thursday, November 12, 2009

dang hormones and stupid tree branches

The past few days have been so dreary, cold, and wet with howling winds.  So, this morning as I was backing out of our driveway all of a sudden I hear a horrible noise that could only be me running over something with the Jetta.  Well, it happened to be a massive tree limb (limb does not describe this arm of a tree!).  Well, I got out and dragged it out of the way...hoping and praying I would not be late AGAIN to work.  Well, after lunch today I was walking back to my little Jetta and noticed a HUGE dent under the bumper!  I feel like all I do recently is tear up our cars.  I scratched Chris's work van recently and now this. 

So, it was eating at me and I had to tell Chris and then I started crying.  Dang hormones, no way that I would have cried if I hadn't have been pregnant!  Sorry little ones to blame this on you, but it is your fault.  I forgive you, you are worth every tear.


I am worried about what I am going to do to our new minivan....oh wait! You haven't heard!  We bought a minivan!  We should get it by the end of the month.  It is leather inside and very nice, a 2005!  I am excited! 

1 comment: