Monday, February 22, 2010

b/w today

Headed to the DR to have some blood work redone today.  If you get a minute please pray for a negative test result, I had some infectious blood work come back positive.  It was the antinuclear antibodies, my DR is not really concerned about it, but I would like it to come back negative so we don't have to worry that it is an issue for us.  DR did say that 10% of the population walks around with a positive and it is no big deal and I could have just been positive because I was pregnant.  This is the last thing that I am having done with this pregnancy.  It is kinda sad because it is another reminder that it is over.

Did anyone watch Private Practice last week?  We watched it last night and it had both of us in tears.  This family had to let their little boy go, he was 2 pounds.  Our babies were a bit smaller than the one on the show.   It was so hard to watch the mom sing to her son, like I sang to my little boys.  It was so hard to hear all the dreams they had for their baby and remember we had those dreams too.

5 comments:

  1. I wonder if God hears those specific dreams and then fulfills them for your boys in heaven. I am going to believe it to be so. Someday they'll have so much to tell you and thank you for, that you had all of those dreams and wishes for them. What a wonderful gift you gave them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey I'm so sorry. I wish I could give you closure and peace.

    My thoughts are with you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did watch it and was balling my eyes out!! What an impossible choice to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanna,
    I watched it and cried too. The more I thought about you and Chris holding your boys, the harder I cried. Good thing Josh was asleep or he would have thought I was losing it. I think about you guys alot, and pray for you everyday. I know that one day you will get to hold your babies and keep them. Good luck with your bloodwork today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely thinking of you love... I hope everything comes back just fine. Always have you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete