Tuesday, November 9, 2010

lil spark: 25 weeks

Wow, time is flying and now that I seemingly have more time on my hands I am busier than ever.  This could have to do with my never ending running lists in my head.  I seem to come up with more "to do's" everyday!

How far along: 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: really, did my Dr really tell me not to eat those cookies?  I can't remember......crunch crunch, ops is that some cookie crumbs in my keyboard?
Maternity clothes: yes, though I can't decide if I am hot or cold in this weather.
Stretch marks: nope, though Karen (SIL) gave me a little lecture on using the lotion twice a day, if I use it once a day I am lucky!  I may regret this later!
Sleep:  about the same, still tossing and turning, did get a new pillow for my legs and now I am thinking I need a new one for my head. 
Best moments this week: working the Greensboro Christmas show and all the little Owen things that we made for displays!!  (there might be a lot of other Owen's out there...but don't tell me about it!). 
Belly button in or out?: 1/3 in, 1/3 flat, 1/3 out!! it is so WEIRD looking
Craving: still just cold milk and cookies...brownies are always good too. 
What I am looking forward to:  The upcoming baby shower on the 13th!!


Bare belly shots are over...belly's out there enough!  Look how tired I am!

8 comments:

  1. I love your baby bump! God has brought you a long way and I continue to pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I loved seeing all the "Owen" things at the Christmas show too!!! Can't wait to celebrate you and Owen Saturday:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look GREAT :)

    hope to see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brownies sound so good....I told my sister I wanted her to make me some the other day but she has yet to pull through:)

    You look wonderful and your little bump is getting bigger and higher:)

    How fun you first showe is coming up...Yipee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay A) why does it seem like you are so far ahead of me but really its only 5 weeks!
    B) You are as always adorable
    C) Why did I not know you were in Greensboro, I would have totally come to meet you as I am 15 minutes from the Coliseum!! now I think I'm gonna cry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so good!!! I love the newest pic! Have a great time at your shower - how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete