How far along: 27 weeks 3rd Trimester
Total weight gain/loss: boring question....who cares!~
Maternity clothes: yes, we are in the 3rd trimester and I think I am begining to look very pregnant
Stretch marks: that stretch mark I thought I found...couldn't find it today :)
Sleep: about the same, still tossing and turning but sleeping as great as possible in Gin Gin's guest bed! Thanks girl for letting me stay for almost a week!!
Best moments this week: all the movement and I think I felt the first hicups! I didn't know that is waht I was feeling and then I read the weekly update and I KNOW now that is what was going on.
Belly button in or out?: 1/3 in, 1/3 flat, 1/3 out!! it is so WEIRD looking
Craving: Still cookies and milk....just call me Santa.
What I am looking forward to: ready to get back home and relax, it is really amazing how different being pregnant is and it really does take out a lot on your body, the things I used to do are more difficult and just different.
No belly pic till I get home to my camera....sorry ladies!
Thank you baby center dot com:
This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.
Friday, November 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment