Monday, November 15, 2010

lil spark: 26 weeks

How far along: 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: boring question....who cares!~
Maternity clothes: yes, though I can't decide if I am hot or cold in this weather
Stretch marks: .........truthfully.....yes...... :(  small ones on my right hip/side near my old ones
Sleep:  about the same, still tossing and turning
Best moments this week:  The receiving our first shower gift came in the mail from Jena!!!  So much fun opening that box and seeing the little boy stuff and the baby shower!!!  
Belly button in or out?: 1/3 in, 1/3 flat, 1/3 out!! it is so WEIRD looking
Craving: .  Carmel Apples from the Xmas show!
What I am looking forward to: organizing and putting away all the wonderful gifts from the baby shower!




This is me at the baby shower!!

Baby shower pictures coming soon!

Baby.center dot com:
  "The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take two to three days." 

Chris got a kick out of this!! 

5 comments:

  1. you look adorable. still wicked bummed I didn't make it down to NC for the shower! You will have your baby shower gift before christmas! It's in the works...also sent out the DVD I made you today! You should have it by friday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your shower was super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just stopping by to tell you how much it meant to me that you read Caroline's story and offered so much support. I'd love to talk to you more, is there a way that we could email to talk in greater detail? I'm lnramsey [at] gmail [dot] com.

    Love and prayers,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete