Owen must be going through a growth spurt he ate at:
11:00 pm last night
3:40 am (4.25 hours of sleep for mommy!)
6:20 am
9:30 am
12:00 pm
2:45 pm
4:45 pm
6:45 pm
Chris and I have been holding him since 8:00 pm with a paci trying to get him to wait a little, my boobs need some rest and we want to get him nice and full for bedtime.
Wedding Wrecks, Fangirl Edition
6 days ago


that would be a normal feeding routine for my youngest! She nursed about 12 times a day! (but slept great at night, just nursed all day long!) Whatever works!
ReplyDeleteWhere have I been?? OMG, Owen is so darned cute :-) I know you are loving being a mommy.
ReplyDeleteJust saw your head post. Is it tightness like torticollis or just a favored position? Just make sure to keep his head turned or use a positioning aide so you don't end up in a helmet for 4 1/2 months like us, lol! Definitely PT if it doesn't seem to be improving. Hope it gets better soon!
Enjoy every second with that sweet boy. They grow too fast!
That's my world right now, and I understand how exhausting it can be. It feels like you just finish and then it's time to feed again. Hang in there!
ReplyDelete