7:30 am: Chris' alarm goes off, he gets up and gets ready for work
8:15 am: Chris kisses me goodbye while I am still half asleep, Owen is cooing in his crib
9:00am: I wake up for good and go to check on Owen, he is awake laying in his bed all peaceful and I leaned over the crib and said good morning and I was greated with a gummy grin. I changed his diaper and got him dressed for the day. We walked into the living room where I checked emails and Owen nursed. Then we ate our cereal in the sunroom together. I mixed his oatmeal with breastmilk for the first time and he didn't like it. After our breakfasts Owen played on his playmat reaching for the bee and the carrots till naptime.
10: 00 am right as I was picking him up our guest arrived. My big sis from college, Elysha, who came to visit us was here. Unfortunately, Owen had to go night night and took a wonderful nap while we caught up on each others lives.
12 pm: Owen was up, he ate and then got some snuggles with Elysha!
Owen showed Elysha all his good moves including standing, jumping, almost rolling over, some gummy grins and lots of drool. I think he accomplished his goal of wining her over with cuteness.
| my FAV! |
1:30 pm: Before we knew it, it was time for another nap! Poor baby must have been exhausted from some missed naps the day before.
2:15 pm: Elysha had to leave....we miss her already!
3:00 pm: Owen was cooing and ready to eat again; this is when we took the wonderful pictures above. Owen had some more jumping time and watched a little TV with mommy. Then it was nap time again. I surfed the web, texted with some girlfriends and then got dinner started.
6:00 pm: like clockwork Owen as up again. He had his milk and then some cereal and some white grape juice (we haven't had a poopy today). Just after I put Owen in his jumperoo, Daddy got home from work!
6:45 pm: Owen had a HUGE yawn and was so tired looking, I put him in his crib. Daddy and Mommy got to eat dinner and watch a little TV.
7:45 pm: Mommy went to the YMCA to swim in the pool, she has lost 15 pounds of baby weight and still has over 20 to go.
8:15 pm: Owen woke up and played with Daddy till Mommy got home
9:00 pm: Mommy fed Owen and then put to bed
11:00 pm: Mommy and Daddy went to bed.
Night!


Love the pictures!! That grin is too much!
ReplyDelete