Friday, February 24, 2012

Owen one year


How did we go from this?

To this?

It is really amazing how much a baby grows in only a year!

This past month Owen has been getting into everything:

  • pulling up and falling down
  • getting stuck standing in his crib
  • getting stuck standing anywhere!
  • Learning new words: uh-oh when he drops something, k-t for light, ball, book just tonight he tried to say fan...fffffaaa!  
  • pointing with his pointer finger at things
  • pushing the button on his ball popper to start it
  • pushing buttons on toys to start the music
  • asking to watch TV
  • loving to read books and turn the pages and open the flaps
  • rubbing noses with mommy
  • blowing kisses (ok only a few times so far)
  • open mouth kisses while saying ahhhhh
I know there is way more that happened this past month!  

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the button pusher stage. I remember when that started and it hasn't gone away. Does he have the elephant popper? Will loves his! Blowing kisses is the best!! I just love Owen's hair in that photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. At one year old I remember Corinne doing sooooo much more and her words came a mile a minute it was so hard to keep track but I kept up with the documentation because 1 is an amazing year. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how much they change now? I can't believe the progress Noah makes in a week. He does the open mouthed kisses too....gross but I love them! Happy birthday Owen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cannot believe Owen is already a year old, I remember when he was born! Happy Birthday little man, hope you guys have a wonderful time celebrating! He is SO adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete