Saturday morning you and Daddy let me sleep in! Yall got up at 8am and then I was up at 9am because I couldn't stand it any longer and had to be with you both! After playing for a while it was nap time so I put you in your crib with your woombie and then headed to the gym and the grocery store.
Daddy stayed at home with you and worked on cleaning the hot tub (yes, again). Then he worked on the trailer so that we could use it when we need it.
When I pulled into the driveway you both greeted me at the door! Daddy fed you lunch and I started putting away the groceries and cooking chili to freeze for your birthday party. Then it was nap time again. After a great 2+ hour nap you were up and played in the bath till dinner time.
After dinner, we all played on the floor and just hung out around the house. You wanted to be close to daddy!



so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been almost a year already. Happy Birthday Owen!
ReplyDelete