Today I don't feel pregnant. I had a weird moment where I just felt all alone driving in the car, like this is the moment where I am losing the baby(ies). I think this is just negative thoughts after all I have been through and i figure it is normal.
It is also one week till our ultrasound. So I am incredibly nervous because that is getting closer and each step is wonderful and terrifying and I am so scared something will happen and this pregnancy won't be successful.
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm so sorry for your recent loss Jeanna & thrilled to hear of this pregnancy! Thank you for sharing this blog with me too so I can be there to encourage & support you through this pregnancy as well!! Don't know if you've heard of Francesca's book, it was just released on kindle its called Celebrating Pregnancy Again and is all about trying to cope with pregnancy after loss. I haven't read it yet but downloaded it as I'm certain if this transfer works I'll need all the help I can get in terms of my fears & anxiety! Sending you thoughts & hope the ultrasound in a couple days brings reassurance & wonderful news!!!
ReplyDeleteJust catching up on your journey. So excited to see that you got your BFP!!! I will be praying for you daily and hoping that the spotting goes away completely and that you will have a reassuring ultrasound next week! I want this for you sooo badly!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kara