Owen giggling: I tried!
In the car Owen's pretend flip phone rings.
Mommy: Owen who is it?
Owen: Neanna!
Mommy: tell Neanna to have fun in Wales!
Owen: have fun at the beach, Neanna! Bye bye!
At aunt janes house:
Kayla: bye I have to go, see you back at I-me's house.
Owen: no don't leave...I want to go home.
Mommy: tell your daddy
Daddy: you want to go home tonight?
Owen: uh-huh, I want my big boy bed.
Owen: I'm tired, mommy
Mommy: we are almost home
(Back at home in his room with daddy) Owen turns off the light
Owen: rock me daddy
Daddy rocks him and asks if he wants an extra song
Owen: no, just Owen and MeMe song
Mommy: what do you want to watch on TV?
Owen: chugga chugga bang bang (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)
Mommy: what do you want to watch on TV?
Owen: chugga chugga bang bang (Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)


Dear Jeanna,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for the loss of your twin boys. I simply can't begin to imagine and will keep you and your family in my prayers.
I have included my email and would love to hear back from you. I was wondering if you would have any interest in a keepsake remembrance of your boys in exchange for a product critique. We have some beautiful photo engraved pendants and I would love to talk with you more about it. My direct email is hallieschumaker@gmail.com or I can be reached at hallie@jewelrykeepsakes.com.
Best wishes,
Hallie