Wednesday, August 26, 2009

argh

Why do the pregnant women have to pop up in unexpected places? Just as I am happily going my own way and not thinking about my empty uterus and arms then BAM! BIG BELLY IN MY FACE. I had a meeting last night for a group I volunteer for. Basically, from 7:30-10:15pm I sat there and listened to 2 women talk about their babies and the second one was PG with her second so she was complaining about symptoms and such the whole night. And "I can help out till my due date...I have nothing to do till the baby gets here..ops can't do that in a smokey bar 8 months PG" do i really need to go on, i am getting pissed thinking about it!

So, finally, I couldn't take it anymore and after a particularly long complaint about lack of sleep and more; I said "After trying for over a year, I would love to be complaining about no sleep if I meant i was PG." I was walking out of the room so she didn't get a chance to respond. Seriously, you shouldn't be complaining with women you dont know very well anyway...it is unattractive. You never know someone's situation . I guess her first impression of me was not the greatest...but i don't care maybe one more woman will sort of understand IF pain.

1 comment:

  1. IF just sucks. I completely agree. Without knowing someone's history, you can tell by the complaining whether or not they suffered from IF. I think your comment on the way out was AWESOME!!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete