
I know there are several out there who are worried about me. It is always easier to wake up and not see a BFN in the morning.
Aunt Flow has still not arrived even though I posted a welcome sign on my front door to let her know she is allowed to arrive. Will keep everyone posted upon her arrival, at that point she will shove my good friend Hope out of the guest room and take over the house. I did call AF earlier this week and requested if she did visit this month that it would be a short visit from her. I thougtht 4 days would be long enough of a visit, if possible. Recently, she has been over staying her welcome by acting like leaving and then lingering for a few more days. I am ready for my other friend Optimism to return.


i'm sorry you haven't been in a good place recently :( I hope AF shows her ugly face soon and then you can kick her a$$ to the curb!
ReplyDelete(psychmusetls)
I hope you start to feel better soon! And that AF is quick to come and quick to leave!
ReplyDelete