Friday, August 21, 2009

CD9: positive thoughts

Reasons I am trying to be happy that I am not PG:
  1. My sisters bachelorette party this Saturday will be WAY more fun :)
  2. I can eat and drink what I want
  3. I can take long hot bubble baths and showers
  4. I will be looking great at my 10 year high school reunion
  5. I can work out as I please (wait...I hate working out this isn't really a positive one)
  6. I can just jump in the car and do what I want when I want
  7. I don't have to deal with childcare issues
  8. I don't have to worry about how horrible this world is and how it will affect my child.
  9. I can read my books and watch TV as much as I want
  10. I can be as selfish as I want
I am not really happy about it and it makes me pissed every time i think about how i don't have control over this part of my life.......AHHHH!!

2 comments:

  1. All good things on your list..reading through them you'd wonder why we are eager to give all that up. I think the love of a child is worth it. Have a great time at your sisters party..i'm so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw nice thoughts and good for you for finding some positive light!

    I am sorry you are feeling the strain more than usual! I hope your BFP is around the corner!

    ReplyDelete