Thursday, August 13, 2009

waiting is over

AF has arrived hand in hand with CD1

update on me:
emotionally: I am ok
physically: hating my body and these major cramps

4 comments:

  1. :( I hope your cramps feel better soon! Do you have a new protocol this cycle? GL!

    PS love the new background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized you have two blogs. One has a Google Friend Connect and the other does not. Yet, only one blog is listed on your blogger profile. That's curious. Just have to figure out how to get your other blog (not this one) to show up in my reading list. Off to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it! :) Had couple of questions for you. I am going into my forced break cycle and have been wondering about the HSG test. Was it painful for you? Did you take a 1/2 day at work after the procedure? Just wanted to know what to expect. It looks like you were still (albiet w/out meds) TTC that month. You opted out of just taking BCPs for that month? Do you and DH have a chance at getting PG naturally? I just assumed I'd ask for BCP as I'd be waiting FOREVER to get AF again (w/out meds) and with BCPs not only would I know when I could start IF meds again but I could hopefully clear up some of this progesterone inflicted acne. It just seems to make sense. What was the basis of your decison to TTC after the HSG? My RE advises not to do it so I just assumed it wasn't an option and w/out meds I'm never going to O (unless the last 2 months of O'ing could somehow trick my body into doing it by itself this month - doubtful).

    Sorry to slam you with all the questions but figured you'd be the one with the best answers :) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOOOOOO to AF. Feck her!!! You'll show her next month!!! GL with the next cycle...

    ReplyDelete