How far along: 10 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: gained 2 pounds
Maternity clothes: down to only 2 pairs of pants that fit comfortably, I bought 3 pairs of maternity pants and LOVE them...even though they fall off of me. I am sure I will grow into them quickly!
Stretch marks: I am thinking that I am doomed to have them now that there are 2 inside me, they will be worth every mark!
Sleep: Still peeing about 4 times a night, and able to sleep on my stomach. I am enjoying being on my belly and back as long as I can!
Best moment this week: Getting my necklace!
Gender: to early to know still, but thinking they are boys
Belly button in or out?: In
Craving: I never eat the pickle that is next to a sandwich, but the other day I decided to take a bit and ended up eating the WHOLE pickle. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. So, today I ate fried pickles from fincastles dipped in ranch sause...so good!
What I miss: feeling like myself, but I am NOT complaining!
What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound on Nov 13th!
Milestones: 1/4 of the way there!!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



oh my gosh jeanna, your little twin bump is looking oh so cute!
ReplyDeleteso fun!! had a great evening with you too!! the bump is coming along beautifully:)
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe how much of a difference this is!!!!!!! You still look tiny..but you were really really tiny before! :) love you! and love the little beans!
ReplyDeletei think it is so great that you are documenting this... your babies will really enjoy this one day!!
ReplyDelete