Total weight gain/loss: gained 4 pounds
Maternity clothes: wearing maternity pants, and mostly regular tops if they are long enough to cover the random waistlines
Stretch marks: none that weren't there before the pregnancy!
Sleep: Still peeing about 4 times a night, and able to sleep on my stomach. I am enjoying being on my belly and back as long as I can!
Best moment this week: Going maternity clothes shopping with Christie!
Gender: to early to know still, but thinking they are boys
Belly button in or out?: In
Craving: Cheeseburgers and carmel chocolate covered apples from the holiday show!
What I miss: feeling like myself, but I am NOT complaining!
What I am looking forward to: ultrasound this FRIDAY!!!
Milestones: those close to me say they can see a small bump! My sister calling me after seeing last weeks picture and freaking out!!
Baby center: "Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig(or a lime according to the bump), is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden. She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming."


I can definitely see a bump in this weeks picture. How exciting! You are looking great!
ReplyDeleteI can totally see a bump! You look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteyou are looking beautiful jeanna!!
ReplyDelete