well, I feel like I am not posting as much as I used to, but it is because I am so happy being pregnant with these twins and thankfully there is not much to report. I have had all day nauseousness, but thankfully not so bad that I have thrown up!!!! That is my worst fear of pregnancy other than the obvious fear of labor or losing the babies.
Well, I bought new slippers! We are living in a rental house and I felt like I was ruining all my white socks by wearing them around and getting the bottoms dirty. The choices were funny or granny slippers...so I picked funny (as you can see!). Please ignore the cankles!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


cute slippers!! i am lounging in my new nightgown from motherhood!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteAWE we are adorable pregnant ladies!!! Love you too!!!
ReplyDeletethose are adorable!
ReplyDelete:) too cute!! love them!
ReplyDelete