Sunday, February 7, 2010

angel necklace

My new charms came for my necklace, one day I will add more charms for our other children that we hope to have one day.  I bought these off etsy dot com, bragg about it store. I am already enjoying wearing the necklace, it is neat to look down and a different charm is on top.

9 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love it. I think I may have to go on etsy and shop around. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that necklace is absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace.... and it was great seeing you guys last night! Can't wait for you to be able to add more charms to the necklace :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice idea. I love it, and I'm so glad it brings you comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanna,
    I followed your blog off a link from Multiples Network and hadn't checked it for a while until one day I was just randomly surfing and went back to Multiples and More and linked again back to your site. The day after you lost your boys. It really resonated with me and I wanted to help, so I contributed a small amount ($10) to your medical fund, more to let you know someone across the country was thinking of you and walking your walk. I hope you received it and it brought you comfort. If you ever want to cyber talk, I am happy to listen and offer support. We lost our daughter full term at 40w2d and neither of us ever had any complications. She passed about 8-10hrs before my scheduled Csection and we had no idea until I was being prepped for surgery. I won't go into details here, other than to say, everything you've said here, I thought. And I know, or have to believe anyway, as honest as you, there are even darker thoughts that you think only you have, but I promise, I had those too. We are now pregnant with fraternal b/b twins via fertility and are 23w1d, another big reason
    I followed you, we were so close in timing. My heart breaks for you, just as it did for me, and every other mother I hear since Harper's passing on April 14, 2009. Each day and each step gets easier and easier. Even on the days you take steps back and don't understand why. My email is kerridawson@yahoo.com if you want to reply, but don't feel obligated, just know that someone in Dallas is thinking of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I love them! What a great idea... I am glad that you finally got them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them!!!! What a great find and great way to remember your little boys. Hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great idea! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete