Thursday, February 11, 2010

blogger award!

Thanks Jackie for nominating me! 

The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the award and place it in your blog.
- Link the person who nominated you for this award.
- Tell us 7 interesting things about you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers
- Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
About me:
1.  I was born in Albuquerque New Mexico, but I am a Carolina Girl at heart and call NC home.
2.  My name is pronounced like Gina, not Jena or G-anna, it comes from my Grandmother (Jean) and my mother (Jeanine), I am proud of my unique spelling name~even though it is a pain most of the time
3.  There are way to many "j" names in our family and so I always thought I would marry a guy who's name started with a "j" about 3 months into dating Chris; I found out his first name is Jesse....this marriage was ordained by God.
4. My dad used to own an airplane and I got to hold the controls and copilot one time!
5.  Fraggle Rock is my ring tone on my phone and is still my favorite childhood show.
6.  I didn't ever suck a thumb or finger, but instead stuck my finger in my belly button till my dad told me it might drill a hole through me and scared me straight.  Chris still laughs when I do this in my sleep sometimes.
7. I have a bad habit of when I am with someone picking up their accent or way of saying words....recently i have been saying "I'm gonna" which my husband hates and is helping me break.  Jury is still out where I picked that one up
Seven Bloggers that I nominate(no specific order):
1. Jenni (click here)
2. Ashley (click here)
3. Christie (click here)
4. Sara (click here)
5. Krista (click here)
6. Tara (click here)
 7. Flutterby (click here)

I hope you all enjoy checking out these bloggers! 

3 comments:

  1. THANKS for the award! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award, Jeanna, I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely ask your dr about the supplements! I have found many success stories for couples TTC on these supplements. However, you can't really believe everything you read out on the internet. Everything I have found says that it is not a drug, it is a supplement. I can't see it hurting, but it is always best to check with your dr. Let me know if you give them a try!

    ReplyDelete