Friday, February 19, 2010

Kelly's Korner: Show Us Your Life - Show Us Your Ministry

Kelly's Korner: Show Us Your Life - Show Us Your Ministry



Today I added my blog to Kelly's Korner's list of blogs. Kelly is a christian woman who traveled the journey of infertility and was blessed with the most beautiful little girl Harper. I have enjoyed reading her blog and watching Harper grow and model many cute outfits!

Today her blog is show us how you live day. Today is a special day, it is not about clothes or food, but the trials that all her blog followers have gone through. If you have never checked out her blog, you should; you might just find other blogs of people who are going through similar situations.

As Kelly so eloquently put it:
"Today is a day for you to link up if you have a blog dedicated to ministering to people. If you have something that can help encourage others through something you have been through. It may be infertility, adoption, singleness, the loss of a child, the loss of a spouse, financial issues, abuse, addictions ..........so many other things.
You don't just need a website dedicated to this......if you want to just share your testimony in some kind of area and offer encouragement - I would love for you to do that.

And if you are struggling in any area of your life - I hope that you will find a link that speaks to you and find hope and know you are NOT alone!"

Thank you Kelly!

Please let me know if you posted your blogs over there too! I have noticed that I have many new followers and have not had the time to check out all of your blogs

4 comments:

  1. Hi, yes, I am over from Kelly's Korner too! Hope you'll check out my site: www.dancinguponbarrenland.com. Praying that it will be a blessing to you and others!

    So sorry to hear of your loss, praying that God's love, grace and comfort will always be with you.

    Take care, blessings,
    Lesli Westfall

    ReplyDelete
  2. i posted over there. i've dealt with infertilty, loss of twins boys due to prematurity...and two girls who live with me today, also born premature.

    i just found your blog so i plan to look around a bit and read your story. so sorry for your loss...

    ~devon
    www.missingmy2boys.blogspot.com
    www.lifeasweknowit-now.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing story!

    Infertility is such a hard journey, it has it's up and it's downs...it's a path that God only trust with certain people...

    My husband and I have also been TTC (4 years next month), infertility is a huge part of our lives, it does not define us, but it's def. changed us for the better!

    www.thepiferfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your site through Kellys Korner....just wanted you to know that I am so sorry for your loss. I am sitting here in tears reading through your blog. I also lost twins boys at 20 weeks a little over two years ago. Having been through all the pain and grief, my heart just breaks when I hear that someone else is going through it too. While I still think about the twins daily, I do want you to know that the pain does get better with time. I went on to have a little girl who was full term and healthy after my loss. So, your right, this is just the beginning of your journey. Good things are ahead. As a mother now, I know I love deeper, am more patient and overall do not take one minute with her for granted because I know pain of losing the boys. Praying for you and hope you find some answers
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete