Wednesday, February 24, 2010

meeting tonight

We are going to a local meeting for parents who have lost babies.  I will update my thoughts later.

Pray for strength and courage for us tonight, it will be hard to walk in those doors.

5 comments:

  1. Will pray for you. Big hugs honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is really good. I can't wait to hear how it went. I am sure you will get great support there. prayers sent your way, always.

    P.s. I haven't forgotten about emailing you back and the blog design...its been crzy here. also i have hit a bump with banking my week with the RCI unit in C.Beach....so as soon as I know what the plan is, I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saying prayers for you guys today. Hope you find some wonderful support there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying hard for you sweet lady!! many many prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know that all 82 of your blog followers will be with you in spirit tonight. I am wishing a bit of healing for you tonight.

    ReplyDelete