Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby Shower!

I can't say enough thanks to all that came to the shower to help celebrate Owen.  I had a wonderful time visiting a little with each of my friends and family and can't believe all the amazing gifts that we received!  Here are a few pictures of our day together!  There were a few women that seemed to have escaped the picture taking, but all in all I think everyone had a great time!




Sister Robyn, Cousin Weslee and Cousin Julie (my original baby!)
Me and my Aunt Jamie

Me and Owen's Great-Grandmom,  she is so proud to FINALLY be a GREAT!!!  Don't you know ALL her friends are!!
me and the ducky tub!

the mom-to-be chair
the original sisters!  Jamie, Justine and Jeanine (my mom)

the food, one word: YUMMY!
Christie my BFF and my momma and soon to be Neanna
My cousin Weslee and sister Robyn (they were inseparable as kids!)
My junior league girlfriends, Emiley and Megan and Chris' Mom Judy/Owen's Grandmommy!
Bunnykins from Sara!!!  This is a line of children's china that we used when we were little.  Owen got his own set, hand selected with an antique car on it b/c of all of the antique cars that Grandaddy Holmes owns, and Chris' passion for antique cars!! How thoughtful!
My ChiO girls!  Elysha (my big sis) and Mason!!!

What is a cool kid without some cool clothes!
Bathtime fun!  Marcia, KD and Lexi did a bathtime themed gift in this bathtub!


Beautiful Its a Boy flowers!!!
Some of my "after" college girlfriends:  Erin and Kim





5 comments:

  1. So fun Jeanna! What a lovely shower! I love seeing pics of all our old UNCG friends. I got to see some of your XO sisters at homecoming this year. So crazy, we're all grown up. I had my baby two weeks ago! Her name is Charlotte. I'll be writing the birth story this week on my blog. I'm so happy for you and Chris! It won't be long until you'll be snuggling little Owen. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Looks like momma and Owen are well loved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blast. Owen is very well loved as he should be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so much like your Grandma and Mom:) Looks like you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you put "cousin Julie (my original baby)" made me smile!! Love you can't wait to see baby owen!!!!

    ReplyDelete