Here I am at 27 weeks and 4 days!!
Today was an eventful day for Owen and me. Yesterday, I completely slept through/forgot about our doctor appointment so it was rescheduled for today. Today's appointment was the gestational diabetes test and an OB checkup. I selected the orange drink and it wasn't bad. They gave me a timer and put me in a room to wait for my doctor. About 30 minutes later I began to feel really sickly. I started feeling hot and began to pull my hair off my neck and fan myself. Then I felt like I might puke so I yanked off my nice shirt and in the process felt like I was going to pass out. I was scared to stand up to try and find someone, so I just laid back and then the hot sweats broke out. Finally, I was able to cool down and feel more normal. I think I should have had Chris with me and he WILL be next time! I can't handle that again alone! The good news is that we PASSED, no 3 hour glucose test for me! Whew!
After leaving the dr's office I wasn't feeling 100% so I grabbed some lunch and did a little Christmas shopping before heading back home. I thought I might fall asleep driving, but I made it home and I am looking forward to bedtime in an hour!!


You look great! and Thanks for the warning, I will be taking my sister with me if DH can't make it. That would totally freak me out!
ReplyDeleteYour bump is higher and bigger this week:)
ReplyDeleteVery Cute!!!1
I give you a big pat on the back for trying clothe diapers and wipes!!!!
look at your tiny little legs in this picture! you are all belly and thats it!
ReplyDelete