This was written on Friday, but I am just now getting to post it b/c I am getting to be a slacker about the belly pics b/c I never get dressed anymore!
Wow, here I am 34 weeks a year to date when I found out our twins were gone. Owen, you are almost 5 pounds according to some website and the size of a cantaloupe! I believe it! You kept me up all last night with your kicking and my back is so soar from carrying you around, BUT (that is a HUGE but, by the way) I love it and I would do it for you a million times. You are going to be worth every ache, pain, numb limbs, heartburn, and whatever else my body throws at me these next few weeks. Your daddy was so good to me for Christmas and bought us (ok me) a prenatal massage. It was wonderful this morning, she was able to get the kinks out of my back and I really could lay down and take a nap! But I've got too much to do before your arrive!
How far along: 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 35 pounds; not as bad as I thought!
Maternity clothes: loving my XL pants!
Stretch marks: no new ones so far!
Sleep: didn't sleep much last night, tossing and turning trying to get comfy. I did get up at 5am and eat a bowl of cereal with MILK and blueberries and then went back to bed.
Best moments this week: realizing you are getting closer to being here...what am I doing on the computer I still have a MILLION and ONE things to do before I am ready for you to be here!?!?!?!
Belly button in or out?: officially out, but not huge
Craving: milk milk milk and check out this weeks expiration date!
What I am looking forward to: the u/s on the13th!! Next week!
Wedding Wrecks, Fangirl Edition
6 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment