Saturday, January 22, 2011

maternity photos

My sister-in-law, Jennifer, came over and shot some AMAZING photos for us!!  I can't pick a favorite!

This is an everyday occurrence in my house!
 
Our February Luv Bug!

Mommy and Daddy belly bumps!


I like this one even though you can't see my face.

Yup, I am big as a house!

11 comments:

  1. I love them! You look beautiful and so happy! Just glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing photos and you look just gorgeous! I'm so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, they're beautiful and you are totally glowing with joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful! ;) This truly makes me smile... Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very nice:) Love that the hubs kisses your belly everyday so very sweet and your not big as a house you are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Momma! Poppa doesn't look bad himself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all! Love the semi-silhoutte in front of the window, the heart hands and the belly kissing. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them.

    Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! You gave me some ideas for my photo shoot this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pics are breath taking... I love them!! Such great memories!! Savor every last minute of your pregnancy... I really miss it, even though the best part is here with me! Can't wait to see the little Owen! I'll be keeping your in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete