Friday, January 14, 2011

lil spark: 35 weeks

How far along: 35 weeks which means 35 days to go to our due date!
Total weight gain/loss: up 39 pounds
Maternity clothes: hanging out in pjs or leggings; slippers or boots
Stretch marks: no new ones
Sleep: it is getting really hard to turn over as my belly is so heavy, left shoulder hurts and right leg likes to fall asleep so tossing and turning is what I do all night...oh and pee about 6 times!
Best moments this week:  seeing Owen on the ultrasound! 
Belly button in or out?: officially out
Craving: just glad to be hungry again as I was sick earlier this week and nothing sounded good.
What I am looking forward to: meeting this little one, next u/s is the 26th


Here is the belly picture I know you all have been waiting for!

In other fun news, I got a coach diaper bag!! Yes that is it peaking in the left corner of the belly pic! 

It looks like this except a bit bigger 
(I am way to lazy to get up and take another picture of the real on)!!



SO EXCITED as I know I will love it for a LONG time!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, it's hard to believe your almost there already! Seems like just a few weeks ago you were telling us you were pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly is so cute!! Making me miss mine :) Hope you have the best 5 weeks and enjoy every second of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag! You look wonderful - it is so exciting that little Owens arrival is just 5 weeks away!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Bag! You look fantastic! I can't believe how fast this time has flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great and I LOVE your bag! I can't convince hubby to carry something that looks like a purse so I'm trying to find something a little less feminine. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute! i need your email, please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the Diaper bag:) I still need to order mine...Im waiting on my mom...its another baby hakes shower present...

    Your belly isnt dropping yet but I think I got a small taste of what you were going through with the contractions/nausea...My sister n law who has two kids says that its just signs our body is getting ready for labor as my contractions did not do anything to my already short cervix...

    All your cooking sounds so yummy but so exhausting...I admire you for making all those meals ahead..Im going to rely on everyone else to feed us for a bit once this baby is here:)

    ReplyDelete