I have been working on a project and my perfectionism was trying to take over, but I finally said STOP and just let it be what it is.
Here it is.
I started another blog, please check it out!
http://pinpushing.blogspot.com/
Is anyone on pintrest? Is anyone not on pintrest?
Ok, you just have to check it out for yourself to see what it is all about. It would be great if you would go there and then come back here and let me know what you think. I need your honest opinions.
Oh and let me know if you think you are going to join in with me on the fun!!! Even if you just follow the blog that would be GREAT!!
Friday, December 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I've been reading your blog since before sweet little Owen was born, but I don't comment much. I'm much more of a lurker. :) Anyway, I have also been bitten by the Pinterest bug and need a swift kick to get myself in gear and actually DO something I've pinned! :) I'd love to play, if that's okay! So...we just blog about our recreation of something we've pinned, then link it to your Pinpusher blog?
ReplyDeleteJeanna, I'm so glad you're doing a blog linked with Pinterest! Can I tell you, I SUCK at Pinterest! Please give a tutorial on that blog about how to pin better. I get confused. Ha! Kisses to sweet Owen!
ReplyDeleteI just started following your other site! I'm gonna post over there too. I love Pinterest!
ReplyDelete