I am so amazed by Owen, watching him grow thus far each day he amazes me! I am loving our newest phase....TALKING! We are really communicating! I just don't want to forget a thing!
- "Owen, drink your milk." and he does!
- "Can you give me a kiss" and he does!
- "Hand it to mommy" and he crawls over to me and hands it to me.
- Reading his Busy Toddler book and he knows at the end the last page says bye bye and when he sees the page he starts waving his hand bye bye and will whisper it
- Saying lots of new words:
- Oh no!
- I pooped!
- bath (points at the bathroom)
My precious little sponge!
By the end of July....he is speaking full sentences in a row. Paragraphs really.
He gets silly. He is playful. He is BOSSY! He is so in charge of our play and which book we need to read, where I should sit, where MeMe should sit and, of course, where Owen sits! He knows our normal routine and if I change it I am told what I am doing wrong. He can predict when nap time is and tells me its "wake up time, Owen no night night".
We went thought a rough patch with napping, but then the first of his 2nd year molars popped through and naps are back on! Mommy NEEDS him to sleep, because I need to nap some and get some of these projects done!
I think I am DONE sewing for the nursery for now. I have one pillow left that I planned on making, but it isn't crucial to the rooms design.
Mother-in-law said she started on little Jesse's quilt! It has been put on pause due to the beach week and preparations. She will get it done by the time he needs it!
I did sew 4 burp cloths today and put together a little bag of items for my sis-in-law to embroider! Lucky to have her!
By the end of July....he is speaking full sentences in a row. Paragraphs really.
He gets silly. He is playful. He is BOSSY! He is so in charge of our play and which book we need to read, where I should sit, where MeMe should sit and, of course, where Owen sits! He knows our normal routine and if I change it I am told what I am doing wrong. He can predict when nap time is and tells me its "wake up time, Owen no night night".
We went thought a rough patch with napping, but then the first of his 2nd year molars popped through and naps are back on! Mommy NEEDS him to sleep, because I need to nap some and get some of these projects done!
I think I am DONE sewing for the nursery for now. I have one pillow left that I planned on making, but it isn't crucial to the rooms design.
Mother-in-law said she started on little Jesse's quilt! It has been put on pause due to the beach week and preparations. She will get it done by the time he needs it!
I did sew 4 burp cloths today and put together a little bag of items for my sis-in-law to embroider! Lucky to have her!
![]() |
| burp cloth |
![]() |
| Jesse pillow and curtains made by me! Ottoman by target LOL! |




No comments:
Post a Comment