Thursday, July 18, 2013

summer days

Oh, this summer has been fun.  Hot. Rainy and more HEAT!  I know one day I will wish I had blogged more, but there just isn't time between chasing a toddler, growing a baby and keeping up with life.  Today was totally random, but fun!

This morning we went to the movie theater, $1 for a ticked and $2 for some popcorn!  Our little friends and mommies were there too!

After the theater, Owen and I headed downtown.  I had a coupon for an oil change so we loaded him up in the stroller and dropped the minivan off and headed to get Mommy some lunch.  Then we headed over to the liberary got a stack of books and walked back to the car shoppe just in time to pick it up and head home for nap time!

We had never checked out books before so Owen was a little confused, but we got this great book call: Press Here (link to it on amazon).  He was so excited to read it when we got home and was talking about reading it again when he wakes up and I just know Daddy will get his turn later too!

There was something magical about being back in the library surrounded by those hardback crinkling books.  Seeing books from my childhood and finding new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment