Friday, June 5, 2009

11DPO

so yesterday I was on cloud 9; really wasn't stress, i felt very positive about this cycle, it was 10dpo and even though there was a dip in my temperatures, a little research showed it could be an implantation temperature dip. I POAS and it was BFN, but that's ok b/c i knew it was too early to test.

Today, I woke up at 5am earlier than i usually temp; b/c i had to pee. I mean i REALLY had to pee, I tried to wait out one more hour to pee and temp but I just couldnt do it, so i took my temp. DOWN A FREAKIN .47,!

Now my brain and heart begin the conversations:

Brain: "you are still over the cover line, it is too early to freak out"
Hearts says back "your crazy, ITS OVER, BFN, another month with no baby cookin"
Brain: "just wait lets go POAS, maybe it will be +"
Heart: "yea right (sarcasticly)"
the body goes and POAS b/c it listens to mainly the heart and sometimes the brain
Brain: "ok it was neg. dont freak out"
Heart: bawling crying "its over, we will never get PG! We are doomed forever!"
Brain: "oh brother here we go again for another 2 weeks of depressing hell"

No comments:

Post a Comment