So, one of the wonderful ladies on thebump had great success with this technique. I called and found a local practitioner and spoke with her. I mentioned my tilted uterus, now my DR's say it does not have anything to do with infertility, but Novella (my new massage therapist) mentioned that when the uterus is tilted that the felopion tubes can be effected. One tube is like a hose and can get a kink in it (seems this would be hard for sperm to get to egg and hard for egg to get to uterus) and the other tube is so stretched. I spoke at length with her last week, when I was still hopefull. I just left her a message and I am going to schedul my first apointment with her hopefully by the end of the week after Aunt Flow is gone.
Here is some of the benifits for women with this massage from the website:
http://arvigomassage.com
For Women:
- Displaced or prolapsed uterus and or bladder
- Painful periods and ovulation
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies
- Endometriosis
- Peri menopause, menopausal symptoms
- Infertility
- PMS/Depression with menstruation
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Enhances Pregnancy, aids in labor and delivery
For Everyone:
- Headaches/migraines
- Digestive Disorders
- Low energy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastro Esophogeal Reflux (GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Chronic constipation
- Low Back ache
- Chronic indigestion or heartburn
- Gastritis
- Restricted breathing due to tension
RED are items I think can help me personally that I know about!
No comments:
Post a Comment