Back from the beach :( it is never long enough.
I am having a hard time with charting the past few days. The last morning at the beach it was FREEZING in my room when I woke up so my temp dropped at least a degree, that was Saturday, then Saturday night we went to a wedding and I drank quite a few glasses of wine and then it was STEAMING HOT in our bedroom, temps went from 96-98 in one day. I have decided to disregard both days of temps, the only issue is those are around the days of ovulation, so hopefully that happened and i am just not going to be able to record it this month. As Christie says "maybe this will be the month it happens b/c i wasn't able to record".
Good news is that i am actually seeing some egg white CM this month! Last month, I didn't and we all know I got a BFN.
Will update on Maya Massage in another post.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yeah I would throw out those temps! GL! I hope you are ovulating!
ReplyDelete