So, I was just checking out my chart and if my temps keep going up it means I ovulated on CD14, which means today could be 2DPO! This is exciting because it means my cycle is a little shorter and hopefully means more normal. From my reading it could mean that I had a "better/stronger" ovulation this month. I am all for a shorter cycle, means more chances to get pregnant! Even though it means more periods through the year, but who cares about that at this point. If this is what is going on with my body then testing will begin on 12DPO, which is Aug 2nd (which is also the 5 days before missed period) but i might should wait longer, I am sure I will be analyzing this a lot more later.
I need to stop thinking about all this and not stress....haha! I have been so stressed about the HSG, all this getting PG and trying to sell our house my face has completely broken out! URRRHHHH!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment