Christie,
Thank you for calling today. You have been so supportive and you are a really special lady. I am so glad you are in my life and that we are friends, best friends. Thank you for listening and for all your prayers, keep them coming. Sometimes life gets hectic and crazy, but I wanted you to know that you are very important to me and I believe that God knew we needed each other. You took the time to get threw my barriers and understand me for who I am, and for that I thank you. I could not go through this journey with out you and I am so excited about being a part of your next stage in life. Your baby is going to be loved by the Holmes'! I love you girl!
j
Back Off, Man. I'm A Baker.
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment