We are moving forward. Today was my HSG, it was pretty uneventful compared to other stories. I arrived at A's house at 12:45, we wolfed down some food hopped in the car and headed to women's hospital. How ironic that 2 weeks ago exactly (almost to the hour) that I was headed to the hospital to visit A and her new little girl and now I am in the car with both of them headed back to the hospital. We realized this as we were siting in the waiting room. Anyway, we got there right on time and I signed in on the clip board. Well, it was really the wrong clip board and it took asking a few people before finally a lady got me signed in on the right board and they took me back in there. The process was quick and I felt a mild cramping for about 2 minutes. The radiologist (a female, which put me at ease) showed me the x-ray of my uterus and tubes and said that I looked normal and wished me an extra good luck in the next 3 months....we are supposed to be more fertile. Crossing my fingers and toes and saying a prayer that this test put my mind at ease and we get to join the club.
Thanks A for driving me and keeping my spirits cheered with your kids the rest of the afternoon.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm glad you got good news from your HSG. Love your blog, BTW!
ReplyDelete