Thursday, August 6, 2009

CD30, 8dpo


Saturday will be 10dpo and I will POAS with FMU before a wedding we are attending that evening. If its positive it will be AMAZING and I will be part of the statistic that gets PG after an HSG.....PLEASE let me be a statistic! (I really never thought I would say that!) If it is a BFN..it could be a little early for testing and I will not let it ruin the wedding and I will be having at least a glass of wine probably 2!

So my temps on my chart have jumped to the 3rd level, which is a good thing, but still is typical for me about now is when I get my hopes up and then my temp will drop and I will get a BFN! I will say one thing, I am having a lack of symptoms of AF! I think this is a great sign. My body is doing something different than usual. I know a lot of women have AF symptoms and end up PG including cramps. But so far no cramps and only one day of tender boobs. Just think this time last month AF had already started, but I o'ed earlier. If I hadn't be taking my temps I would be stressed about negative tests already.

So, you know how we all talk about evaporation lines...you POAS and its BFN but then later you look at it and it is POSITIVE. Well, I had the opposite in a dream last night. I dreamed of a positive PG test and then as I was looking at it the line began to disappear and I started screaming at it to stay where it was....it didn't work...so then I had to swim back through the swamp and snakes were chasing me...i know weird right? At one moment I was in my bedroom and the next was in a jungle. RANDOM!

Ok time to get back to work and stop thinking about these things....praying for a BFP on Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your POAS results! Good luck. If a BFN awaits me next Friday, I have a date with a HSG too. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chart is looking perfect! So hoping for two lines for you on Sat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for the positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete