Thursday, September 23, 2010

funny thing

I find it interesting that originally my husband wanted us to cloth diaper more than I did.  Back when we first got pregnant we had talked about cloth diapering, then when we found out it was twins it seemed overwhelming.  Now that Owen is on his way here the conversations picked back up.  So, one Friday night we sat and watched you tube on different diapers. Chris found this diaper and after watching the video we are both sold.

This is the diaper that we think has all the pros:  Nicki's Best Bottom Diapers

Here is the link to her website and the best bottom diapers: Click Here

What could be better than a seller of cloth diapers branching out on her own and creating a diaper with all the pros!  Her new line is call Best Bottom Diapers and we like the ones with the snaps!

Check out the latest print called Moo-licious!

 
I can see it now a little red t-shirt with this diaper on his butt crawling around my house! 
TOO CUTE!

By the way, yes I did start a registry with Nicki's Diapers...if you were wondering!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't do cloth with my first two, but always said if I had a third, I'd enter into the world of cloth diapering! We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were also planning to cloth diaper and definitely will if we're blessed with any future children! Looks like a great product! We also heard really good things about the Flip diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing it with #2 he's 4 months now and best thing i have ever did, after you get the hang of it it's so easy! Bumgenius are great diapers and easy too:) Good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look a lot like the Grobabys. We use Grobaby and gdiapers - with a coin-fed laundry machine! It's a lot of work but I never regret it, not for a minute. Good luck with the cloth diapers! I'm going to be writing more about it, in conjunction with another blogger on Tuesdays (Cloth Tushie Tuesdays) - maybe you can check it out!

    Esperanza @ esperanzasays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete