Yup, here I am 30 years old and Owen is almost 20 weeks. Last year, at this time I was envisioning having a 4 month old (didn't even know about the twins). But, I am not letting these thoughts get me down. I am enjoying the fact that the first words I heard this morning were "I love you, birthday girl!" from my dearest husband and whoosh whoosh whoosh of the perfect heartbeat in my belly.
Oh, and the other really cool thing was when we were laying in bed about to do the doppler; Chris realized that Owen was all snuggled on my right side and my left side was so squishy/empty. We found that perfect beat instantly because we knew where he was hiding!
Thank you God for the 3 children you have blessed me with on my birthdays; but next year do you think I could be 31 with a 7 month old and not pregnant?
Never hurts to ask right?
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Happy Birthday! I am glad you are seeing some positives today.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI have wished you Happy Birthday a total of 4 times (this makes 5)....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy B-Day Girlie!!!!!! Hope you do something fun or get an extra special gift for the Big 30
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweetie! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! I hope you celebrated big! You have a lot to celebrate!!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! So much to celebrate - hope you had a great one!
ReplyDelete