Total weight gain/loss: ??
Maternity clothes: yup-i am already too big for some pants I was wearing early on in the 1st trimester!
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep: still snuggling with an extra blanket, last night I had to get up and do some stretches to get the kinks out of my muscles in the middle of the night
Best moment this week: feeling my first real (semi faint) kick; maybe it was because Aunt Sara was nearby!
Gender: finding out in 5 days! Woot Woot!!
Belly button in or out?:
Craving: had to make a run to the store for eggs last night so I could back some cookies! YUM! Drank 3 glasses of milk with them!
What I miss: my energy, where is that 2nd tri boast people speak of?
What I am looking forward to: ultrasound in 5 LONG days!
Baby Center: "Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound."
This will be the last comparison photo, as Abe (the bigger twin) only grew to 18 weeks; look how happy I was to be carrying those boys in my belly. Lil spark we are just as excited for you, grow strong and big for your older brothers and make them proud.




WOW! 18 weeks! How exciting! You look great with your little baby bump.
ReplyDeleteHang in there sweetie. Hopefully that energy kick will get to you before the nesting bug does! LOL
ReplyDeleteYou look AMAZING!!!! 5 more days till we know if you are team PINK or team BLUE!!!! I cant wait to hear the news:))))
ReplyDeleteI know this is both a happy (and a little sad) time of your pregnancy. You are doing such a great job of coping with everything. I'm looking forward to hearing the gender in just a few days!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful, glad to hear you're coping well. I can imagine this is both a happy & sad time for you. Sending love and positive thoughts your way that you'll have a joyous appointment this week seeing beautiful lil spark and finding out his/her gender:)
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I can't wait to find out what the sex is! Hang in there the next few days...I know 5 days feels like an eternity...but I think by now, you find out in 2 days!! Eek! Hope you plan to post right away :) Thinking of you and of course, your boys!
ReplyDeleteyou look amazing! continuing to think and pray for you and lil' spark!
ReplyDelete