Tuesday, September 21, 2010

nervous and excited

I have been SWAMPED with work and volunteer things, but we are headed to bed in just a few minutes, then getting up at 6am to make it to our u/s appointment by 8am.  Say lots of prayers for us, for a healthy baby and then that we are able to find out the gender! 

As of right now the poll says 72% for lil sparkle (girl).  Time will tell.....less than 10 hours to go and most of those I will hopefully be sleeping.

Night yall.

PS: I will update tomorrow afternoon as soon as I can. Got to tell the family the news first.

5 comments:

  1. I'll be keeping all relevant appendages crossed! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On pins and needles this a.m. thinking of you and what I Believe will a Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck can't wait to hear what you guys are having !!

    ReplyDelete