Friday, September 10, 2010

lil spark: 17 weeks

How far along: 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not sure, letting the dr office deal with that!
Maternity clothes: yup; thanks Sara for scoring me 3 cute dresses on SALE!!!
Stretch marks: nope  
Sleep:  slept amazing last night!
Best moment this week:  people noticing that I am pregnant and talking about it
Gender: finding out in 12 days! BRING IT ON!
Belly button in or out?: about the same, just getting slowly stretched
Craving: Cold Milk and tomatoes (not necessarily together)
What I miss: really I am just going to remove this line!
What I am looking forward to: duh, the u/s



Your Baby: Week 17 (from the bump dot com, thank you!)

Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.

2 comments: