Friday, October 8, 2010

Lil Spark: 21 weeks

How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: will be weighed again on the 22nd.
Maternity clothes: Loving that I am really fitting into my new maternity clothes and the hand-me-downs from friends
Stretch marks: nope  
Sleep:  sleeping with an extra pillow in between my legs and tossing and turning due to my arms falling asleep
Best moment this week: Owen's kicking is more regular!  I can tell when he is awake and active!  Actually, he just kicked a couple times as I typed this!
Belly button in or out?: still considered an innie, but not for long!
Craving: still just cold milk
What I am looking forward to:  24 weeks and VIABILITY! 3 weeks to go!




Notice the new wall color, we moved from the guest bedroom wall to the nursery wall!  

From the most popular B.ump dot com:

Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.

4 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful carrying Owen:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your belly is growing beautifully :) Love the wall color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same problem with my arms falling asleep or my hips were going numb from sleeping on my side all the time.. then a miracle came along.. a pregnancy pillow!!! I swear that thing is a God send!! Katie Brown said she hated it and gave it to me and it is now my best friend..haha! http://leachco.stores.yahoo.net/allnighter.html

    ReplyDelete