How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: will be weighed again on the 22nd.
Maternity clothes: my prepregnancy yoga pants are still a go to favorite for hanging around the house, which I will be doing a lot of these days.
Stretch marks: nope
Sleep: sleeping with an extra pillow in between my legs and tossing and turning due to my arms falling asleep and now getting to sleep in almost every morning!
Best moment this week: Owen kicked Daddy! The look on Chris' face was priceless and was a special moment of joy for us. Last night he kicked him several more times. The kicks are getting stronger and one time felt like a pencil eraser jabbing at me; it HAD to be a foot it was so strong! Seems that 4-5pm is play time for the past few days
Belly button in or out?: still considered an innie, but the middle part is pushing out, looks a lot like both right now.
Craving: still just cold milk and sweets
What I am looking forward to: 24 weeks and VIABILITY! Less than 2 weeks to go!
check out my yoga pants that have never seen a day of yoga,
but have spent a loving relationship with our sofa!


I love the comment about the yoga pants...Very funny:) I need to get me a new pair....Mine have a weird waste band and it cuts off my Baby bump now:( I lounge alot in Pink Boyfriend Pants by Victoria Secrets I love them...I have like 8 pair and they all still feet even though Im prego:)
ReplyDeleteHow fun for your hubby to really feel the kicks now....Im still doing the Yell for your husband and by the time he gets there they are gone kind of thing:) But soon Im sure he will get to feel more than just a soft flutter
Also I was having the issue of body parts falling asleep and I really havent had that issue now that I got my Maternity Pillow...Its a must in my eyes...I have one that looks like a staple off of Amazon I think its better than the one by Boppy....I can give you more info if you would like just let me know
Have a great week:)
I tpph this post. You look so cute!
ReplyDeletelooking fabulous! :) I love when my DH first felt our baby kick too (in the face no less as he was trying to 'listen' for a heartbeat) - that look is really priceless! ;) My arms fall asleep too when I'm sleeping on my side it's quite annoying!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! The kicking only gets better, until he kicks you in the ribs and it hurts a little. That doesn't happen often though. I love his playtime and watching my belly move all around. Great update!
ReplyDelete